Palm Beach County Estate Planning Attorneys Protecting Your Wealth
Helping you build a brighter future for your family
It’s taken years, even generations, to build your legacy. So it’s crucial for you to enlist the services of an experienced estate planning firm. At the Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC, we draw upon our more than 30 years of experience to help Palm Beach County, South Florida, and New York families like yours preserve their estates. We are dedicated to making sure that your children and other chosen successors receive their rightful inheritance.
An experienced firm with concern for your interests
Our firm is dedicated to providing you with a high level of personal service. We are led by Palm Beach County estate planning attorney Adam Bankier, whose rare blend of experience and qualifications enables our firm to provide comprehensive and strategic legal and financial counsel. Among his qualifications are the following:
- He is one of a select group of Palm Beach County attorneys who are board certified in wills, trusts and estates by the Florida Bar.
- Mr. Bankier is also a certified public accountant; is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York and Colorado; and is AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- He was named a member of the Florida Legal Elite for 2012.
- Mr. Bankier was named a Super Lawyer in 2013.
Adam Bankier and his associates are committed to maintaining high legal standards for your estate planning matters. Your legacy deserves nothing less.
Taking a comprehensive approach to preserve your assets
We determine the best way to protect your assets and then draft clear, concise, legally sound documents detailing exactly how your estate should be distributed. We use that approach in all types of legacy documents for you, your family and your business, including:
- Wills & probate — Keeping an up-to-date will is the most basic element of estate planning, and our attorneys have years of experience in wills & probate, including living wills, medical care provisions, probate litigation and probate administration.
- Trusts — There are many types of trusts with which our attorneys are familiar, including irrevocable trusts, revocable trusts, grantor trusts, special needs trusts and family trusts.
- Business succession planning — Between 80 and 90 percent of businesses in the United States are family owned, which makes business succession planning a key element of managing your estate. Mr. Bankier is well versed in taking the proper steps to assure a smooth transition to the next generation.
No matter what kind of advice you need, Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC knows that your legacy is personal. And so is our service. We have extensive experience working in large law firms, and yet we offer individual attention and explain complex issues in understandable terms. Above all, we want to plan your legacy with all the care it deserves.
Contact our Palm Beach County estate planning law firm to protect your family
Protect your legacy. Preserve your wealth. Visit Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC by calling 866.919.6329 or contact us online for comprehensive legal counsel for your estate planning and business succession needs. We are always accessible to you, and we return your calls promptly.