M. Adam Bankier was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1986. He has 27 years of legal and accounting experience, and is an attorney with an LL.M. in Taxation and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He is also one of a select group of Palm Beach County attorneys who are Board Certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates by the Florida Bar.
Attorney Bankier focuses his practice in estate planning and related issues throughout Palm Beach County and New York County. He provides comprehensive wealth preservation and business support to his clients in Palm Beach County and their heirs.
- Florida, 1986
- Colorado, 2001
- New York, 2010
- Board Certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates by the Florida Bar
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida, 1986
- LL.M., with honors, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1988
- J.D., with honors, University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1984
- B.B.A., with honors, University of Miami, Miami, FL, 1980
Previous legal and accounting positions
- Founding Partner, Elk, Bankier, Christu & Bakst LLP – Attorney, Trusts and Estates Department
- Attorney, Tax Department, Katz, Barron, Squitero & Faust
- Certified Public Accountant, Tax Department, Touche Ross & Company
Trust Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC for experienced counsel in Palm Beach County estate planning law
Protect your legacy. Preserve your wealth. Contact Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC online or call our Delray Beach office at 866.919.6329 for comprehensive legal counsel for your estate planning and business succession needs.