Estate Planning Law Firm in Palm Beach County Protecting Your Assets
Helping to preserve your wealth for the next generation
You’ve reaped the benefits of a lifetime of hard work and achievement, so it’s only natural that you should plan carefully to ensure your wealth is protected and passed on to your loved ones. At the Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC, we understand that there are numerous issues to consider in planning your estate. Handling them all properly requires an experienced advisor who can provide sound legal strategies to safeguard your wealth, so that your beneficiaries receive exactly what you intended.
Providing comprehensive estate planning and business succession counsel
Our attorneys have represented people like you throughout Florida, New York and Colorado. We know which tax benefits are available to you, which tax deductions you may declare, and how you can best plan for the future in any of these areas:
- Estate planning — We can help you create a will, designate power of attorney, write a letter of instruction for your survivors and follow other steps in estate planning to ensure your assets are properly assigned.
- Wills & probate — Our firm has extensive knowledge of wills and probate, making sure that your will is valid.
- Probate administration — We have a successful record in probate administration, ensuring that your estate is administered properly.
- Probate ins & outs – When you submit your estate to probate, you’re asking the court to appoint an executor in charge of your estate. We’re thoroughly versed in the many ins and outs of the probate process so that there are no delays or problems in settling your estate.
- Trusts — We are experienced in setting up a wide variety of trusts, legal entities that hold property you wish to designate for your beneficiaries.
- Trust v. will — Our attorneys take the time to completely understand your particular assets and then advise you on the benefits of creating a trust or a will.
- Asset protection — If you have a sizeable estate and a number of creditors, you may want to consider asset protection, which places your holdings in an irrevocable trust, helping to shield your beneficiaries from liabilities.
- Wealth preservation — We have spent years working with families on wealth preservation in the form of annuities, establishing foundations, and taking a proactive approach to family finances.
- Business succession planning — If you own a business, we can make arrangements for business succession and arrange for an orderly transfer of its ownership.
It’s never too early to decide when to consider estate planning, but there are times when it becomes too late to do so. Our attorneys have years of experience in managing all kinds of situations related to estate planning. In every case, it’s important to us because it’s important to you.
Trust our Palm Beach County estate planning law firm to ensure your legacy
Our attorneys with Bankier, Arlen & Snelling Law Group, PLLC provide comprehensive legal advice for your estate planning and business succession needs. We’re committed to helping you protect your legacy and preserve your wealth. We are always accessible to you, and we return your calls promptly. Call us at 561.278.3110 or contact us online.